4:15 PMHow to Know My Pc Has a Virus ?
•The first thing is if you plug in any usb drive it cant be safely removed from usb port. |
• Your PC will become very slow
•Desktop will create problem
• You can see unknown shortcut .exe file which never deleted
•Desktop screen may change time to time
• Internet explorer never worked properly
• You will get a lot of mail and image from unknown address
• your hard disk will show you no space even it has space
• Your file can be missing
• Program or more than one program may take an unusual amount of time to start
• A program may refuse to start at all
• A program may not behave in a normal manner
• If not connected the internet may not connect when you attempt a connection
• Anti virus or anti malware programs may refuse to start or operate
• Your email program refuses to operate or may send messages of its own accord.
• Computer may continually close down and restart without your intervention
• The computer may take an unusual amount of time to perform any function
May be there are other symptom have but not pointed here. If you know just comment here. I need to say now how to check now that my PC are affected with virus? Even though you have free antivirus program installed in your PC but if such kind of options are found then you must checked with online scan. Now there are few good sites have which can scan online to detect spy ware and malicious program. I recommend you to check with Live safety scanner. This tool is free and it can kill any kinds of malicious program which is harmful for your PC. More over its free and reliable to use. It will protect your PC and gives you the best running of your PC. So you can try it now if you think that your PC got virus affected. Lastly what i need to say is you must run your antivirus in every week and keep it update everyday because there are a lot of virus have been created in everyday.
I hope this PC security tip might help you to run a better PC.
|Total comments: 0|